For now though I wanted to share my "Summer to do list" the weather is finally getting really hot (just the way I like it) and I am getting really excited for my last summer holidays before I start working full time. I still cannot believe in two short weeks I will be finished uni forever.
Summer to do....
- Re-decorate and organise the office and bedroom (on a very tight budget)
- Finish garden make overs
- Organise trip to New Castle to visit friends
- Plan Brendan and my four year anniversary - hopefully a trip to the beach!
- Rejoin gym and get an exercise routine happening after a three week hiatus
- Catch up on books I have been planning to read for ages and letter writing
- Start knitting again (not a very summery project but I haven't had time to knit since I learnt in August and am scared I will have already forgotten, my nan was very cute and sent me a DVD to remind me).
- Attempt a new receipe once a week.
What are your plans for the season ahead? So glad that my favourite time of the year is finally here!
PS For any one interested, after all my ravings about my honours thesis I got my mark back on Friday and guess what? I got a high distinction with an exceptional descriptor. I was so shocked and happy that my hard work paid off. The thesis is now getting rewritten into a journal article to be published, which is something I would never imagined was possible. Thank you for all the encouragement you guys gave to me over the last 6 months it really does mean alot to me.